Ninja Burger: The RPG 2nd Edition
For Ninja Burger and Prose Descriptive Qualities (PDQ) System
Written by Michael Fiegel, Chad Underkoffler and Marcin Wrona
Published by aethereal FORGE
116-page PDF (12.8 MB)
Stock Number NBRPG, $10.00
Add to Cart
Ninja Burger, the world's only fast-food chain run by ninja, is looking for new recruits. Do you have what it takes to work for them? Pirates need not apply! The second edition of the award-winning Ninja Burger RPG has been completely revamped and rewritten, with an all-new game engine and all new ninja content.
- Over 100 pages of funny, fast-paced action, ideal for both one-shot "Beer & Pretzels" gaming as well as longer campaigns
- The PDQ system, a game engine designed for evocative simplicity, speed and flexibility in play, as seen in the award-winning Monkey, Ninja, Pirate, Robot and Truth & Justice (PDQ System Design by Chad Underkoffler, Atomic Sock Monkey Press
- Fully-customizable character creation, with five suggested jobs for quick-play action. Be a Ninja Driver, Chef, Deliverator, or even a master of Ninja Magic!
- San Francisco - A complete city setting for all your Ninja Burger adventures
- An 8-page starting adventure, plus four 2-page mini-deliveries
The PDQ System has been designed for evocative simplicity, speed, and flexibility in play.
The PDQ System is used under license from Chad Underkoffler; the materials within the Ninja Burger RPG are not necessarily endorsed in any way by Chad Underkoffler, nor is he in any way responsible for the content of these materials unless specifically credited. Copyright 2008 Chad Underkoffler. All Rights Reserved.
PDQ System Design by Chad Underkoffler, Atomic Sock Monkey Press.
Download a preview (6-page PDF (1.4 MB)) of this item!
Add to Cart