e23 currently has
4569 files available
GURPS Classic: Ice Age
For GURPS 3rd Ed.
Written by Kirk Tate
Published by Steve Jackson Games
68-page PDF (5.8 MB)
Stock Number SJG30-6014, $2.99
Add to Cart
A World Of Danger!
You're in the Ice Age, where mankind battles for survival. The weather is harsh. Gigantic beasts, and your own savage cousins, surround you on every side. You have no Uzis or bulletproof vests, no automobiles, no penicillin, not even as much as a match (or a Fire spell). You have only your wits and the weapons you can make by hand.
Can you survive?
Included in this GURPS worldbook are:
Ice Age can be used in many ways, for many types of campaigns:
- An overview of the Pleistocene Epoch, the dawn of mankind.
- Detailed information on seven hominid races -- Australopithecus gracilis, Australopithecus robustus, Homo habilis, Homo erectus, archaic Homo sapiens, Neanderthal man, and Cro-Magnon man.
- Character creation and roleplaying for all races, including new advantages, disadvantages and skills.
- A system of primitive magic -- Shamanism -- with its own spells.
- A bestiary of Ice Age animals -- including dinosaurs, for a "Lost World" adventure.
- A complete adventure pitting Neanderthal tribesfolk against Cro-Magnon invaders.
This book is designed for use with the GURPS Basic Set, Third Edition, but can be used as a sourcebook for any other roleplaying game system. This electronic version was created from a scan of the last printed version, and all known errata has been included.
- A full background for a realistic or romanticized prehistoric campaign.
- A guide for primitive tribes in a post-holocaust campaign.
- A sourcebook for a lost realm in a pulp or adventure campaign.
- A "primitive" world for an outer-space adventure.
- Or, for a change of pace, try cave man slapstick, with dinosaurs, giant bugs, big clubs, and ancient astronauts!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Download a preview (5-page PDF (837 KB)) of this item!
Add to Cart