GURPS Classic: All-Star Jam 2004
For GURPS 3rd Ed.
Written by Jon F. Zeigler, Jonathan Woodward, Brian J. Underhill, William H. Stoddard, David L. Pulver, Beth McCoy, Phil Masters and Kenneth Hite
Published by Steve Jackson Games
131-page PDF (9.1 MB)
Stock Number SJG30-6421, $7.99
Add to Cart
Nine Authors. One Book.
Take nine fan-favorite GURPS authors. Give them each10,000 words to write about whatever they want. The result isGURPS All-Star Jam 2004,featuring:
- Kenneth Hite, writing about ghost hunters;
- Phil Masters, with a fairytale world of muskets, ghosts, andstrange magics;
- Beth McCoy, channeling Walter Milliken, on a truly dangerous job- Mythic Babysitting;
- David Pulver's far-future space-opera campaignsetting;
- Gene Seabolt, giving us the travails of the last band of Spartanmercenaries, trapped in a decaying Europe;
- William Stoddard, looking at subterranean settings for all typesof roleplaying adventures;
- Brian Underhill, with aGURPS take on airships;
- Jonathan Woodward, looking at the science-fictional implicationsof Precursor races; and
- Jon Zeigler's "Chariots!" - a cinematic look at the age offlashing bronze and larger-than-life heroes.
Nine (well, ten, actually) top authors at the top of their games -GURPS All-Star Jam 2004 has something foreverybody!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Download a preview (1-page PDF (62 KB)) of this item!
Add to Cart