GURPS Traveller Classic: Ground Forces
For GURPS 3rd Ed. and GURPS Traveller
Written by Douglas Berry
Published by Steve Jackson Games
147-page PDF (17.2 MB)
Stock Number SJG30-6614, $9.99
Add to Cart
A Few Good Troops.
Holding together an Imperium requires the services of an iron elite, Marines willing to jump from a starship and into the teeth of a planetary defense net, Army troopers willing to travel the universe one slit trench at a time, armor commanders willing to bet their lives that they can get there first with the most.
Do you have what it takes?
GURPS Traveller: Ground Forces describes the Imperial Marines and Unified Armies, laying the foundation for a campaign thick with laser fire and full of action! It includes:
- A history of ground combat and campaigns in the Imperium.
- Detailed descriptions of Marine and Army units, from squads to battalions and up -- as well as rules for easily determining the makeup of a world or subsector army.
- New, expanded templates for Marine and Army characters.
- New gear for Imperial soldiers.
- New, modular rules for designing military and civilian grav vehicles in GURPS Traveller.
- And much more!
GURPS Traveller: Ground Forces has everything you need to add untold punch to your campaign!
(Note that this is an e23 reprint of a GURPS Third Edition product.)
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Prefer Print? This item is also available as a physical book in our sister-store, Warehouse 23!
Download a preview (9-page PDF (2.1 MB)) of this item!
Add to Cart