GURPS Martial Arts
For GURPS 4th Ed.
Written by Peter V. Dell'Orto and Sean Punch
Published by Steve Jackson Games
259-page PDF (4.1 MB)
Stock Number SJG31-0105, $27.99
Add to Cart
Fighting Around the World
Every culture has warriors who hone their strength, tactics, and aggression to a deadly edge. Legionaries, knights, samurai, fencers, wrestlers . . . all are martial artists. GURPS Martial Arts gives you the tools to create and play these dedicated fighters:
- Descriptions and statistics for over 100 fighting stylesof all kinds.
- Nearly 100 combat techniques covering realistic andcinematic moves with bare hands and weapons. Customize a multi-attack Combination or a precise Targeted Attack - or use the design system to invent new techniques.
- Detailed statistics for more than 70 weapons and noteson over 200 - plus rules for improvising and customizing weapons.
- Expanded combat rules that double the options in the Basic Set.
- Dozens of flexible Style Perks that let you bend the rules to personalize your fighting style.
- Advice to players on how to create any kind of martial artist. Includes quick-start templates, innovative uses for existing abilities, and new cinematic skills.
- Biographies of famous martial artists and a timeline to assist historical games.
- Guidance for GMs on how to use all of this in an exciting campaign.
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Download a preview (3-page PDF (120 KB)) of this item!
Add to Cart