An e23 Original!
For GURPS 4th Ed.
Written by Eugene Moyers and Graeme Davis
Published by Steve Jackson Games
45-page PDF (3.9 MB)
Stock Number SJG37-0608, $7.99
Add to Cart
The Crusades lasted nearly two centuries, and their effects are felt to this day. These wars were a time of conflict, an era of secular and religious crisis, and an age of adventure. GURPS Crusades presents all the information you need to bring this exciting period to the gaming table:
- A description of the world at the time of the Crusades, which lays the groundwork to understand the scope of the conflict.
- A history of the Crusades, with an extensive timeline, maps of the Holy Lands and the routes to the Crusades, and descriptions of all Crusade campaigns.
- A primer on what it was to be a Crusader: the distances covered, the difficulties faced, the tactics used, plus the risks and rewards for all involved.
- A full guide to making characters active during the Crusades, including four GURPS templates and suggested gear for many roles.
- Biographies of many of the biggest names in this conflict, with full GURPS stats for Richard the Lionheart and Saladin!
- A guide to Crusade-based campaigns, including those that are alternate-historical or incorporate magic.
- Advice for using this material with other settings such as In Nomine, GURPS Banestorm, or even GURPS Horror.
The call for noble hearts has been made known far and wide. Whether adventuring for gold, glory, or God, GURPS Crusades is the guide you need. History begins now!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Download a preview (4-page PDF (954 KB)) of this item!
Add to Cart