Pyramid #3/12: Tech and Toys
An e23 Original!
For GURPS 4th Ed. and Pyramid
Written by Brian Ranzoni, J. Edward Tremlett, Steven Marsh, Jason Levine, Stephen Dedman and Demi Benson
Published by Steve Jackson Games
918 KB ZIP
Stock Number SJG37-2612, $7.99
Add to Cart
This issue of Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- gives you a plethora of "Tech and Toys." This futuristic issue includes:
- "More Ultra! More Tech!," with dozens of new items and options that expand on GURPS Ultra-Tech. New defensive possibilities! More weapons! Improved equipment!
- "Paper Cells," an extrapolation of real-world, cutting-edge technology into something that can be used in GURPS tech.
- "Psi-Powered Imbuements," a fun character option written by Jason "PK" Levine, author of GURPS Psionic Powers, letting you mix the options from that book with GURPS Power-Ups 1: Imbuements.
- "The Nectar Box," a systemless campaign device that threatens to shake up any sci-fi society by giving some of its citizens secret psionic powers -- with disturbing results.
- "More Survival and Camping Gear," which expands on the framework in GURPS Ultra-Tech to present new options for adventurers who rough it in the future.
- "Tracking Cards," a clever method of using ordinary index cards to sort disparate information.
- "Appendix Z: Reality Backup, Inc.," a short description that offers a playable possibility to "insure" equipment in super-science settings.
In addition, Pyramid also provides lots of bits that make a magazine fun: Murphy's Rules with Greg Hyland, Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table, and other odds and ends. If you're looking to expand the options of gear, gadgets, and gaming goodies in your ultramodern campaign, then this is the issue for you!
Download a preview (2-page PDF (244 KB)) of this item!
Add to Cart