Pyramid #3/23: Action Adventures
An e23 Original!
For GURPS 4th Ed. and Pyramid
Written by Timothy Turnipseed, J. Edward Tremlett, Ken Spencer, Steven Marsh and Stephen Dedman
Published by Steve Jackson Games
40-page PDF (2.3 MB)
Stock Number SJG37-2623, $7.99
Add to Cart
Full throttle - and beyond! This month's Pyramid - the PDF magazine for roleplayers - injects adrenaline into your veins with "Action Adventures." Our most adventure-filled issue ever gives four scenarios, providing fast-paced frantic fuel perfect for your favorite action-tied RPG system - especially GURPS Action! This issue includes:
- "Blowups Happen," an adventure that begins with a light-fingered maid and ends with heavy-duty explosives. Written by Stephen Dedman - co-author of GURPS Martial Arts Adventures - this scenario includes full stats for GURPS and is perfect for GURPS Action. Get your "bang" skills ready!
- "Night of the Megacarp," a modern-day tale that comes straight from the direct-to-DVD section of your imagination. Can humanity survive nature's revenge? It comes with GURPS stats for the main threat and Action info, but the core is fine for civic-minded heroes of any system.
- "Operation Sun Dog" reopens a long-closed chapter of World War II. A mission to a former Nazi base isn't what it seems, and a straightforward operation becomes a fight for survival. It includes a description of the base, recommendations for Action, and enough systemless details that the players will treat every cough with suspicion.
- "Calamity Road," a lighthearted outline that provides the challenge and the challengers, then sits back and lets the parts collide on the open road. No stats here -- just the recipe for a raucous race. Let the green flag wave!
- "Chase Cards," a ready-to-use reference that makes running GURPS Action chases quicker and easier.
In addition, this Pyramid includes all the extras that make a death-dealing desperado smile: Murphy's Rules with Greg Hyland, Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table, and other odds and ends. Cover your ears; this issue goes to 11!
Download a preview (2-page PDF (720 KB)) of this item!
Add to Cart