Pyramid #3/24: Bio-Tech
An e23 Original!
For GURPS 4th Ed. and Pyramid
Written by J. Edward Tremlett, Ken Spencer, David L. Pulver, C.J. Miozzi and Steven Marsh
Published by Steve Jackson Games
40-page PDF (2.9 MB)
Stock Number SJG37-2624, $7.99
Add to Cart
This month's issue of Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- celebrates life . . . with bio-tech! This futuristic folio features:
- "Biomecha," a guide to powerful, living, organic battlesuits. This article -- written by GURPS Bio-Tech co-author and fan-favorite David Pulver -- includes a full overview of this anime-style genre, campaign ideas, and sample GURPS templates and guidelines. These mighty morphing mortal mecha will really grow on you!
- "Martian Tech," a collection of new biological equipment fresh from the Red Planet. Designed to work with the Roma Universalis alternate Earth presented in Pyramid #3/20: Infinite Worlds, this material can be useful to any campaign that features alien or unusual biological equipment.
- "Better Living Through Pharmaceuticals," featuring 10 new drugs that build on material from GURPS Bio-Tech. Written by Pyramid editor Steven Marsh, these drugs will speed you up, knock you down, and plug you into strange and alien life.
- "Terra Incognita: Adleman Bank," a strange encounter with someone who goes beyond living at his office! It includes GURPS stats for this unusual entity.
- "The Children of Inzanami," a campaign framework that brings bioengineering to the stars, resulting in strange "creatures" having more in common with humanity than anyone knows . . .
In addition, Pyramid also provides lots of bits that make a magazine fun: a new character sheet that's ideal for those with biomods, cyberware, and other body-part-specific oddities; Murphy's Rules with Greg Hyland; Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table; and other odds and ends. Let's face facts: If you're alive, you need this issue!
Download a preview (2-page PDF (856 KB)) of this item!
Add to Cart