Pyramid #3/26: Underwater Adventures
An e23 Original!
For GURPS 4th Ed. and Pyramid
Written by Andy Vetromile, Timothy Turnipseed, J. Edward Tremlett, Ken Spencer, Steven Marsh, Alan Leddon and Roger Burton West
Published by Steve Jackson Games
39-page PDF (2.2 MB)
Stock Number SJG37-2626, $7.99
Add to Cart
The ocean is known for its countless riches, waiting to be discovered by adventurous souls. And the key that unlocks the sea's secrets is the "Underwater Adventures" issue of Pyramid, the PDF magazine for roleplayers. This salt-sprayed supplement contains:
- "GURPS Fathom Five," a collection of new and updated rules for maneuvering and fighting underwater. How low can you dive? How far can you shoot? The answers are herein.
- "The Wreck of the Savoy," a modern-day adventure for GURPS globetrotters. Can the heroes unlock the secrets of Fisherman's Cove and resolve a supernatural conflict that goes back centuries?
- "The Yonaguni Monument," a perfectly mysterious place to visit. Whether it's a natural phenomenon, an accomplishment of early humanity, or something stranger, this real-world enigma can form the basis for any number of undersea mysteries.
- "The Ocean's Lords," a new undersea species that can appear in all manner of adventures. Do these dangerous dwellers of the deep visit our domain for diplomacy, diagnosis, or destruction?
- "The Future of the U-42," an over-the-top adventure that begins with the heroes hired to be part of a reality TV show, and ends with a struggle against Nazis on a long-lost German submarine (making it slightly more realistic than most other reality television).
- "The Hotel Nethuns," a generic locale presenting a hotbed of intrigue beneath the icy-cold waves. Espionage and action are always available via room service.
This Pyramid also provides other tidbits that are more fun than finding a sand dollar: Murphy's Rules with Greg Hyland, Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table, and other odds and ends. Don't just get your feet wet; dive into this new issue!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Download a preview (3-page PDF (1022 KB)) of this item!
Add to Cart