e23 currently has
4770 files available
Pyramid #3/37: Tech and Toys II
An e23 Original!
For GURPS 4th Ed. and Pyramid
Written by David L. Pulver, Matt Riggsby, Michele Armellini, Mark Gellis, Alan Leddon, Steven Marsh, J. Edward Tremlett and Thomas Weigel
Published by Steve Jackson Games
40-page PDF (2.6 MB)
Stock Number SJG37-2637, $7.99
Add to Cart
From Gear to Eternity!
Tomorrow is sooner than you think; it's time to augment your reality! This month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- turns its laser-like focus on futuristic technology and gear. The packing list for this issue includes:
- "Starmaker, Starbreaker," a planet-molding marvel that's perfectly helpful and benign, with just a teensy chance that it might prove to be an uncontrollable, star-destroying super-weapon. This systemless article presents information on the device, its secrets, and place in the campaign.
- "Blaster and Laser Design," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Fourth Edition co-author David Pulver. Make your own GURPS Ultra-Tech-style weapons with just a pencil, paper, and perhaps some light-focusing harmonic crystals.
- "Thinking Machines," a set of variant rules that add more details, choices, and possibilities to computers in GURPS. It's the greatest optional computer upgrade since lowercase letters!
- "More Ultra-Tech Guns and Heavy Weapons," an assortment of more than two dozen additional futuristic weapons to beef up your GURPS Ultra-Tech arsenal.
- "Mr. Fixit," an expansion of the GURPS Basic Set rules for impromptu repairs. Written by Matt Riggsby (author of GURPS Fantasy-Tech 1: The Edge of Reality), these rules will have you scrounging for duct tape and pulling out your pen knife -- in triumph!
- "Future Home Tech," a collection of additional GURPS Ultra-Tech devices useful around your sci-fi domicile. The future is here; make yourself comfy.
- "The Killer Cleanbot," a useful bit of technology -- complete with GURPS stats -- written by Michele Armellini (author of GURPS WWII: Their Finest Hour). Sure, this device might prove too efficient . . . but at least you'll never worry about housework again!
This Pyramid also presents Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table, a Murphy's Rules that drives to distraction, and more. Get Pyramid and gear up!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Download a preview (8-page PDF (1.6 MB)) of this item!
Add to Cart