Pyramid #3/38: The Power of Myth
An e23 Original!
For GURPS 4th Ed., GURPS Dungeon Fantasy and Pyramid
Written by Matt Riggsby, David L. Pulver, Steven Marsh, J. Edward Tremlett, Alan Leddon, Antoni Ten Monros, Megan McDonald and Kyla Ward
Published by Steve Jackson Games
6.2 MB ZIP
Stock Number SJG37-2638, $7.99
Add to Cart
Absconded from the Heavens, Delivered unto You!
From the dawn of civilization to the gaming tables of today, this month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- draws upon the "Power of Myth" for inspiration. When they speak of this issue's contents generations from now, they will be sure to mention:
- "The Golden Geniza of Ezkali," an exciting adventure outline for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy. Written by Matt Riggsby (author of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 8: Treasure Tables), this legendary locale includes four traps that revolve around a real-world conundrum faced when deciphering ancient tales. It comes with a map for each room, plus an HTML game aid to help make life easier for the GM.
- "Seven Mythical Artifacts for Dungeon Fantasy," which harnesses the legends of old and turns them into awesome loot for crypt-crawling GURPS heroes. Learn the secrets of Aegis, the Golden Fleece, the Helm of Hades, and more!
- "Baba Yaga," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Fourth Edition co-author David Pulver. David offers his unique take on this powerful witch (complete with GURPS stats). It also presents stats on her legendary hut -- using GURPS Spaceships!
- "The Bear Myth," a look at a surprisingly common trope that unifies a large number of cultures. Awaken from your torpor and learn its secrets.
- "Babylon Rising," a systemless modern-day urban-fantasy campaign outline that starts with war in the Middle East and moves to the Mesopotamian gods walking the Earth. How it ends is up to you . . . This setting can work alone or in conjunction with "The New Kingdom" from Pyramid #3/7: Urban Fantasy.
- "Art of Prophecy," a look at reading the future and those who try. If you are touched by such gifts, you already know how useful this article is . . .
This Pyramid also presents Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table, a Murphy's Rules that's fuzzy on the details, and more. With Pyramid, the power is in your hands!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Download a preview (7-page PDF (1.9 MB)) of this item!
Add to Cart