e23 currently has
4768 files available
Pyramid #3/45: Monsters
An e23 Original!
For GURPS 4th Ed., GURPS Monster Hunters and Pyramid
Written by Jason Levine, David L. Pulver, Matt Riggsby, Michele Armellini, J. Edward Tremlett, Christopher R. Rice and Steven Marsh
Published by Steve Jackson Games
36-page PDF (1.8 MB)
Stock Number SJG37-2645, $7.99
Add to Cart
Fight or flight: the choice is yours! This month's issue of Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- is devoted to monsters . . . as well as those who fight them. Our creature features are:
- "Inhuman Options," an expansion for GURPS Monster Hunters that adds templates and possibilities for inhuman heroes. Written by that series' architect, Jason "PK" Levine, these four templates are well-suited for any campaign that would welcome PC ghosts, changelings, and more.
- "The Sad Lost God," by GURPS Locations: Hellsgate author Matt Riggsby. Discover what a fallen deity will do to regain the followers he needs to rise once again. It includes GURPS stats for the titular titan.
- "Zombie Predators," perhaps the most flavorful Eidetic Memory offering we've ever received, from GURPS Fourth Edition co-author David Pulver. What don't "they" want you to know about contrails, public-water fluoridation, and other secrets -- and how do those plans fit in with an attempt to stop a zombie apocalypse? It includes sinister GURPS stats for something innocuously named a "mutant necrophage."
- "Half Alive," a look at one man's intersection of horror and tragedy. Written by Michele Armellini (author of GURPS WWII: Grim Legions), this GURPS creature is suitable for any fantastic setting where magic can go terribly wrong.
- "The Formation," a systemless article that describes a most unusual breed of crystalline parasite from outer space. It includes ideas for using them in a modern horror, atomic horror, steampunk, or fantasy setting.
- "The Wild Hunt," a look at the forces of the dark fae. Especially suitable for a Monster Hunters campaign (and building on the foundation of this issue's "Inhuman Options"), these timeless terrors are also suitable for any GURPS campaign where ogres, unseelie, and more can terrorize young and old alike.
- "A Corrupt System," a most unusual threat that may cause the world to end without the heroes even being aware of it. This systemless threat is suitable for any modern setting -- especially those where the heroes need to find the truth.
This issue also includes Steven Marsh's look at how to tweak the quantity and quality of evil, plus some Odds and Ends that don't fit elsewhere. Knowledge is power; with this month's Pyramid you'll confront your fears like never before!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Download a preview (7-page PDF (1.6 MB)) of this item!
Add to Cart