e23 currently has
4770 files available
Pyramid #3/50: Dungeon Fantasy II
An e23 Original!
For GURPS 4th Ed., GURPS Dungeon Fantasy and Pyramid
Written by Sean Punch, David L. Pulver, Peter V. Dell'Orto, Matt Riggsby, Steven Marsh, Antoni Ten Monros and W.A. Frick
Published by Steve Jackson Games
39-page PDF (4.4 MB)
Stock Number SJG37-2650, $7.99
Add to Cart
Return to the Dungeon!
Are you looking for new goodies to add to your dungeon-crawling campaign, but don't want to decipher crypt-ic sources? Pyramid - the magazine for roleplayers - is the trove you love, with another issue devoted to GURPS Dungeon Fantasy! This issue's treasure includes:
- "Races as Professions," an old-school approach of the good old days, when being an elf or a dwarf was both a background and a vocation! In addition to two GURPS templates, this feature by Dungeon Fantasy mastermind Sean Punch also gives information on power-ups and what their niches are in a campaign.
- "Dark Summonings," an evil-tinged expansion on the templates presented in Dungeon Fantasy 9: Summoners. It has new options and abilities, plus new templates – now you can venture into dungeons as a vampire!
- "Saintly Power-Ups," which adds upgrade options to the saints and warrior saints from Pyramid #3/36: Dungeon Fantasy.
- "Super Dungeons," a radical re-envisioning of the concept of dungeons. This month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Fourth Edition co-architect David L. Pulver has information on how to construct super dungeons in your campaign, plus a sample super dungeon – the Caverns of Willowdeep – with encounters and new creatures.
- "More Dungeon Fantasy Loadouts," a new selection of ready-made equipment lists by Dungeon Fantasy 13: Loadouts author Matt Riggsby: kits for the demolisher, mentalist, musketeer, and more.
- "Power-Ups for Assassins" adds new abilities for everyone's murderous masters of mayhem from Dungeon Fantasy 12: Ninja, by that supplement's author – Peter Dell'Orto!
- "Snowmen," a short monstrous offering in the style of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1, again by a contributor to that supplement, Mr. Dell'Orto.
This issue also has the usual accessories, including a Random Thought Table that considers two radical revisions of the dungeon-crawling concept, Odds and Ends that features a new abominable Dungeon Fantasy Monsters suffix, and a rigorous-yet-chaotic Murphy's Rules. The call of the dungeon beckons – again!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Download a preview (7-page PDF (1.8 MB)) of this item!
Add to Cart