Pyramid #3/54: Social Engineering
An e23 Original!
For GURPS 4th Ed., GURPS Monster Hunters and Pyramid
Written by William H. Stoddard, Jason Levine, David L. Pulver, Matt Riggsby and Steven Marsh
Published by Steve Jackson Games
37-page PDF (6.7 MB)
Stock Number SJG37-2654, $7.99
Add to Cart
Master the Social Arts!
You don't need to be an expert extrovert to play one in your game! This month's issue of Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- is devoted to all aspects of interpersonal relations, especially as detailed in GURPS Social Engineering. This issue's "talking points" include:
- "The Civil Arts in GURPS," an optional expansion for Social Engineering by that tome's author, William H. Stoddard. These techniques and styles could be just what your adventurer needs to improve his personal encounters.
- "The Palais Du Monde," an adventure outline filled with intrigue by Matt Riggsby, author of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Adventure 1: Mirror of the Fire Demon. Explore the playhouse through detailed descriptions and full-color maps, and get character summaries (with GURPS stats) for all the major players.
- "Hand of Hermes," an extraordinary charity organization in this month's Eidetic Memory by David L. Pulver (author of GURPS Psi-Tech). Help out monsters and hunters by incorporating this group into your GURPS Monster Hunters, GURPS Illuminati, or other secret-supernatural campaign.
- "Speaking in Tongues," an assortment of optional rules for making multilingual settings easier (and cheaper for heroes), by GURPS guru Jason "PK" Levine.
- "City Management," guidelines for founding, improving, and expanding cities that build off the foundation of GURPS City Stats and Social Engineering.
This month's Random Thought Table considers ways to encourage indirect confrontation, while Odds and Ends provides some ideas for when that doesn't happen. Murphy's Rules wraps up the issue with a scream. If you think your heroes will ever talk their way out of (or into) trouble, you need this issue!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Download a preview (7-page PDF (2.8 MB)) of this item!
Add to Cart